Born in London, England, Jenifer is art school trained in fine art painting and printmaking at Harrow School of Art at University of Westminster, London, and Winchester School of Art at University of Southampton, England.
Jenifer is Co-founder and Executive Director of the acclaimed Lemon Sponge Cake Contemporary Ballet (a non-profit organization) and has been key in establishing the company’s high-profile reputation. She has produced numerous performances, programs and projects locally, nationally, and internationally.
She has developed public relations and marketing campaigns for events at the Newman Center for the Performing Arts, Chautauqua Summer Festival, Dairy Center for the Arts, Alvin Ailey Theater New York, Alexander Theater Finland and others.
Jenifer is highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite including Dreamweaver, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and PremierePro. She has expertise in email marketing using Constant Contact and Mail Chimp. Her two Boulder Digital Arts Certifications in Website Design, and Advanced Word Press Theme Customization have led to success as a graphic and website designer. She is knowledgeable of social media use in the professional arena, and seasoned in creating and sharing relevant, on-target, informative postings across numerous social media platforms. Jenifer’s skills are confirmed by consistent positive feedback from a satisfied clientele.
Jenifer is a successful proposal writer, winning grants from governments, foundations, corporations, and individual donors, including the Science & Cultural Facilities District, Denver Arts & Venues, Community Foundation Serving Boulder County, Boulder Arts Commission, Denver Ballet Guild, Boulder County Arts Alliance and Global Gateway Foundation and others. Jenifer has developed and implemented numerous educational, workshops, intensive trainings, after-school, and out-reach programs.
She is experienced in consulting with artists and arts organizations in areas of event management, public relations, and program development, some of her clients include Tatiana Kryzmanic, O Interior Design, Hower Architecture, Open Studios, Redken International Performing Artists and Zen Redhead Skincare. Her press releases have achieved story placement in high profile publications such as the Denver Post, 5280 Magazine, Dance Magazine and many others.
Jenifer possesses first-class interpersonal skills, works well as part of a team and individually, and excels under pressure.
Executive Director of U.S. based Lemon Sponge Cake Contemporary Ballet, 2003 - present. Co-founder of the Colorado non-profit organization, and instrumental in establishing the company’s high-profile reputation.
Grant Proposal Written and Awarded
- Boulder Arts Commission
- Boulder Office of Arts + Culture
- Boulder County Arts Alliance
- Community Foundation Serving Boulder County
- Chrysalis Foundation
- Denver Arts & Venues
- Denver Ballet Guild
- Global Gateway Foundation
- Health One Foundation
- Land Title Guarantee
- Paradigm Nouveau Foundation
- Science & Cultural Facilities District
Public Art Projects
- 2016 - White Fields to raise awareness about gun violence and its victims. The first site-specific NOBO performance at Holiday Park, Boulder. White Fields was featured on the Times Reuters billboard Times Square, New York.
- 2016 - White Mirror Second Look, presented at the Ellie Caulkins Opera House, Denver. Denver 8 TV aired White Mirror 13 times impacting 135,000 households via Comcast and Century Link.
- 2015 - White Mirror, the first Dance Public Art Commission from Denver Arts & Venues, Denver Public Art, a site-specific performance piece created for Babi Yar Park highlighting human rights and racial tolerance.
Design, Marketing and Production
- 2019 - Juliet - Boulder JCC
- 2018 - Gone - Boulder Junction
- 2018 - The Slow Flight - Dairy Art Center, Boulder
- 2017 - Grasping Aspects of Shekhinah - University of Colorado Boulder
- 2017 - Vertical Migration Experiment - Boulder JCC
- 2016 - White Fields - Public Art Commission, City of Boulder
- 2016 - White Mirror Second Look - Ellie Caulkins Opera House, Denver
- 2015 - White Mirror - Studzinski Recital Hall, Bowdoin College Maine
- 2015 - White Mirror - Public Art Commission, City of Denver
- 2014 - Leopoldstatdt 22 - Mizel Museum, Denver
- 2013 - Man Made Men - Dairy Art Center, Boulder
- 2012 - Scarlet - Dairy Art Center, Boulder
- 2011 - BluePrint - Newman Center for the Performing Arts, Denver
- 2011 - Anilla - Chautauqua Summer Series, Boulder
- 2011 - Shiro Shiro - Newman Center for the Performing Arts, Denver
- 2010 - Vertical Migration - Newman Center for the Performing Arts, Denver
- 2010 - Bach 260 - Chautauqua Summer Series, Boulder
- 2010 - Young People’s Project - Chautauqua Summer Series, Boulder
- 2010 - Liquid Space - Alvin Ailey Theater, New York City
- 2010 - Solo - Colorado College Dance Festival
- 2009 - Liquid Space - Newman Center for the Performing Arts, Denver
- 2009 - Cello Sonata - Dairy Art Center, Boulder
- 2008 - Liquid Space - Alexandra Theater, Helsinki
- 2008 - Choreographic Fusion - Boulder Philharmonic Orchestra
- 2008 - A Strange Land - Dairy Art Center, Boulder
- 2008 - I Trust You To Kill Me - Dairy Art Center, Boulder
- 2007 - Gala - Chautauqua Summer Series, Boulder
- 2007 - Project Peace - Dairy Art Center, Boulder
- 2006 - Alien Nation - Newman Center for the Performing Arts, Denver
- 2006 - Mozart 250 - Chautauqua Summer Series, Boulder
- 2005 - Tigerlilly - Dairy Art Center, Boulder
- 2005 - Le Ballet Star - Chautauqua Summer Series, Boulder
- 2005 - Vertigo - Dairy Art Center, Boulder
- 2004 - Where is the Love - Dairy Art Center, Boulder
- 2004 - AustriaPop - Chautauqua Summer Series, Boulder
- 2003 - Strangelands - Chautauqua Summer Series, Boulder
- 2003 - LoveCrimes - Dairy Art Center, Boulder
- 2001 - UnCut - Dairy Art Center, Boulder
Boulder Digital Arts Certification - Website Design
Boulder Digital Arts Certification - Advanced Word Press Theme Customization
Digital Marketing Technologies
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Constant Contact
- Mail Chimp
- Social Media
Select Marketing and Design Clients
- Wilding Writes
- The Conscious Nest
- 9 Lives Furniture
- Art Movement Colorado
- Nourish Your Life
- Tatiana Kryzmanic
- Open Studios
- O Interior Design
- Hower Architecture
- Redken International Performing Artist Jill Leitz
- Zen Redhead Skincare
- Passionate Ease Retreats
University of Westminster at Harrow School of Art, London England, Two Year Foundation Studies Diploma.
University of Southampton at Winchester School of Art, England, BA hons Fine Art & Printmaking (2.75 years of study completed)
- German - intermediate